Tax Reviewer - Open Position
For the last 40 years, Peck Associates PC has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses. Peck Associates PC’s expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
Reporting directly to senior management, the tax reviewer will review individual and business entities tax returns, assist staff with answering questions and facilitate workflow. Experience with reviewing of complex individual returns with multiple K-1s is required. This person will need to be also versed in reviewing business entity returns, usually related to the individual owners for which we file 1040s. We are looking for someone who can work independently and with minimal supervision. Remote/hybrid/in-person work schedule is available.
What We Offer:
- Flexible 4-day work weeks from June-September
- Remote/Hybrid/in Person work schedule
- 100% Employer paid Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with 3% match
- Paid professional memberships
- Paid Continuing Professional Education
- Busy season work week capped at 60 hours
- Off busy season work week capped at 35 hours
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting
- CPA (preferred)
- 5+ years recent Tax Manager/Supervisor
- High potential candidate – career growth path
- Strong tax, communication, accounting and analytical skills
- Can handle complex 1040/K1 schedules
- Strong technical skills-keeping up with laws, tech, software, etc
Peck Associates, P.C. provides meaningful careers for all of their employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Their flexible culture allows their team to lead a balanced life between work responsibilities and personal commitments.