Staff Accountant - Open Position
For the last 40 years, Peck Associates PC has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses. Peck Associates PC’s expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
Peck Associates is a well-established CPA firm located in the Wellesley area. We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team in order to accommodate growth and provide a better work-life balance to our team.
We provide services for a wide variety of clients in many industries and for high net worth individuals. We offer a wide range of services including, tax preparation and planning and attestation engagements.
Candidate must have 2-4 years’ recent experience in a small to medium size public accounting firm including the preparation of both business entities and individual tax returns, as well as experience in the performance of attestation engagements with working knowledge of industry standards (AICPA, FASB) and financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid time off
- 4 Day work week during the summer months
- Flexibility to work remotely